Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

I am seriously stealing this idea from my friend Kelly over at "What's Cooking Kelly".  She posted her summer bucket list on her FB page and I loved the idea.  My list won't be as fun but I'm going to give it a try! I also stole a few ideas from my friend over at "A Spoonful Of Everything".  Love her blog...

Last week I started a new job so I will be working full-time.  I'm missing doing things with my kids but I decided I will make the best of it and squeeze things in on the evenings and weekends.  That's the way to do it!  Making lemonade out of lemons, right?

Here goes.....

The Wendt/Weisel Summer Bucket List 2013

1.  Make ice-cream.
2.  Go bowling.
3.  Make chocolate gravy.
4.  Go to Sugar Sands Park.
5.  Go On A Nature Scavenger Hunt.
6.  Make donuts.
7.  Go To The Pool.
8.  Go On A Picnic.
9.  Fly Paper Airplanes.
10. Watch A Sunset.
11. Go To A Water Park.
12. Do A Family Car Wash.
13. Make S'mores.
14. Go See Superman.
15. Watch All Of The Harry Potters.
16. Take Zoey To A Dog Park.
17. Take Zoey to The Promenade.
18. Watch All The Star Wars.
19. Make Sweet Tea.
20. Start Walking Every Day.

Well, it's a start!

3 comments:

Eva said...

I love the idea of a summer bucket list! I hope you're able to accomplish everything!

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun!

kelly said...

Lol. Awesome.. I have a few of those on my list.. We should try to do together :)