Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013

Salted Nut Squares from The Leftover Club

 
 
 


I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I started a new job on June 12th and since then it's been a real adjustment to try to fit in time with my family, blogging and keeping my house clean.  Sigh......

This month was the first time I was participating in The Leftovers Club.  If you haven't heard of this club, it's lots of fun!  You are given a partner and you send them your leftover goodies.  It's such a wonderful concept. 

You see...I've been wanting to make this recipe for Salted Nut Squares ever since I saw it on Bake or Break blog.  They were supposed to taste just like a PayDay candy bar.  I love Pay Days!  Let me say that it was a good idea to choose this recipe to share because I could have eaten the whole thing.

My pictures are few, as you can see, and not as desirable as I would have liked.  No light box here or posing nut squares.  Did I tell you I was still adjusting to my new job and schedule???  Hopefully, next month, I will have food photos to make National Geographic jealous!

My lovely partner was Linda from The Urban Mrs.  I hope she likes these yummy peanut bars and they reach her safe and sound!  I CANNOT wait to see what I will be getting in the mail.

If you would like to give these a try, take a visit to Bake or Break!  You won't be disappointed! 

1 comment:

Dan from Platter Talk said...

These look awesome tasting, and like many of the LOC featured foods - dangerous! Thanks for posting!